Beverage Equipment Service Technician (Portland, OR)
LiquiServe a regional institutional/ foodservice equipment service provider that has been operating in Montana, Wyoming, the Western Dakotas, Colorado, New Mexico, Pacific North West and West Texas for an average of 35 years is seeking experienced technicians for immediate openings in Colorado and Montana.
· Reactive service to include equipment trouble shooting and diagnosis, part replacement as needed, problem resolution, on site customer training
· Preventive maintenance
· Installation and removal of counter top beverage equipment for major corporate accounts. Lifting requirement of 50lbs.
· Ability to work remotely in a telecommuting environment processing service call information using Liquiserve’s dispatching soft wear (Alert)
- Processes organize and maintain clean and accurate paper work to deliver to the corporate office in New Mexico weekly in a timely organized manner. Using pre postage mailers provided by Liquiserve
· Facilitate delivery of repair parts and customer equipment, maintain inventory and execute equipment pick up and return.
· Deliver superior customer service to include focus on customer needs, developing and sustaining positive customer relationships, creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with customers.
· Knowledge of basic electricity; amperage, voltage and current, understanding of basic heating and refrigeration, water quality and filtration principles. Knowledge preferred but not required we will train.
Candidates with experience in service and installation of espresso, drip coffee, liquid coffee, juice, fountain and/or water filtration equipment in food service and c-store environments are preferred but not required.
Positions are full time including after hours and weekend on call and require a clean DMV driving record. Candidates are subject to pre employment drug screen as well as random drug tests. All on call and afterhours time will be compensated at a time and a half rate.
Successful candidates will be provided service van, cell phone, service manuals, training and parts as required. Company provides health and dental benefits, paid time off, 401K retirement plan and sick and vacation leave. Please visit our website at Liquiserve.com for more information regarding our company. Interested and experienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Portland, OR 97201
- High school or equivalent
For additional information on regarding current openings with LiquiServe please feel free to contact our Human Resources Director at email@example.com or you can call 1-800-528-6625.